Vacancy Ref: ING1807
We are looking for an apprentice to join us. At Ingenious ERP, we deliver ERP systems and solutions to businesses using Microsoft NAV. As an apprentice we expect to mentor and train you into becoming one of our Consultants who in time will be able to advise our clients on their ERP needs and manage software implementations.
Whilst knowledge of IT will certainly be appreciated, we are more interested in your overall experience of business processes in general, and your knowledge and experience in business accountancy in particular. In this respect we are much more interested in your experience and aptitude rather than any qualifications you may have (we are comfortable with those who may not have completed their course of study. Please note this is not a sales role, nor is it a software development role.
You can expect to work closely with our senior consultants and to learn from them. You will also be expected to, under their guidance, undertake client work and develop your business consultancy and implementation skills. You should also be a proactive person able to take tasks and run with them.
Ingenious ERP is an Auckland based organisation with offices in Albany. We have a strong capability in Microsoft NAV and supply our solutions both here in New Zealand and in Australia. This is very much an Auckland based role. However, it will from time to time require working on client sites elsewhere both in New Zealand and Australia. We have a mileage scheme for paying for any client travel that may be required.Essential Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Attributes
Desirable (BUT NOT Essential) Knowledge/Skills/Experience/Attributes
- Driving license (clean no demerits)
- Access to a car when required (mileage allowance paid)
- Within easy commute of Albany
- Native English speaker language standard (fluency)
- Practical experience of working in an accounts related function within a commercial business
- Evidence of being able to setup/configure a PC or Server
- Some SQL Server knowledge (ideally able to spin up a database and do basic configuration)
- Accountancy qualifications (but practical experience of Accounts/Business is more what we are interested in)
- Evidence of Accounts training (book-keeping)
- Business Degree or Business related qualifications/study