The Senior Project Manager role is a key element in the future success of our organisation. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of managing complex technology enabled organisational change projects and a broad knowledge of all aspects of ERP and Business Intelligence Systems.
When a new client wishes to take on our services or an existing client wishes to extend the range of service taken your job is to establish a joint project with our client to implement that serviceKey tasks include:
- Managing large scale and complex ERP and BI projects within agreed budgets and requiring clear direction, guidance and facilitation of client project teams
- Ability to effectively engage with and be credible to stakeholders at all levels within client organisations
- Support to sales, including managing Implementation contributions into sales proposals, tenders and prospective client meetings and presentations
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of managing projects, preferably using the Prince2 or PMA methodologies.
- Experience of Agile working methods
- Previous direct management of major ERP and/or BI projects
- Experience of working with on-site teams and interacting with client personnel of all levels including senior management/executive directors
Please note this is both a national and international role which requires working on client sites anywhere in New Zealand and Australia and staying away from home from time to time during the working week. You must however be based within easy travel of Auckland New Zealand or